Transfers images printed from a laser printer or laser photocopier to canvas paper, carton, fabric, ceramic, metal and Powertex treated surfaces. The surface should be a light colour and perfectly dry.
- Any photo will come out as a Mirror image, so you need a reversed version of the image.
- With a brush, paint a layer of Powerprint (the same thickness) on canvas or another object, and a layer of Powerprint onto the image side of the laser print.
- Turn the image over, on the surface and press down very firmly using a roller or a dry sponge.
- Dry the image with a hair dryer for 10 minutes and let it cool.
- Then, with a damp sponge, remove the paper layer.
Finish your work of art with other prints or acrylics.